irsukhairul.com can guide graduate engineer to obtain professional engineer (PE) with Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM) through proper mentor scheme with The Institution of Engineers Malaysia (IEM)
For companies in the automobile industry, irsukhairul.com training, coaching and consultancy services either in English or Bahasa Malaysia language or both anywhere focus on the following:
- 6 Sales process for retail outlet
- 7 step process for workshop
- Managing product recall and large service campaigns
- Managing Equipment Tools & Calibration
- Managing schedule waste collection
- Managing sales training and technical training
- Managing showroom operation
- Managing workshop operation
- Quality management toward ISO9001 certification
- Social media sales & marketing for sales engineer and sales executive applicable for any industry
- Product Expert development, training, coaching and implementation for Best Customer Experience
- Sales Executive development, training, coaching and implementation for Best Customer Experience
- Engineering Design & Development till production for plastic and metal components
- Specialize in automotive aerodynamic & testing for performance
- Specialize in automotive anti-corrosion, painting, sealing for testing and rust protection
- Specialize in bumper design toward meeting the crash test requirement
- Specialize in plastic pp material, composite, fiber glass and foam material meeting standard requirement
- Professional Engineer (PE) development, training and coaching toward PE certification
irsukhairul.com also can develop your website with affordable price.
This time, very reasonable price offer to client and please do contact irsukhairul.com to get your quotation.
Ir Sukhairul Nizam Abdul Razak received his early education at Sekolah Menengah Methodist ACS Klang Selangor. He later furthered his study at University Technology of Malaysia (UTM Skudai) in Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering (Aeronautical). He also received Master in Business Administration from Charles Sturt University Australia. He is also registered as Professional Mechanical Engineer with practicing certificate since 2001 with Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM, C110757). Currently, he is pursuing his PhD study in Business Admin at Open University Malaysia.
His professional career started at Proton R&D since 1995 as design engineer follow with other positions in various departments for nearly 18 years. As a creative, dynamic body design engineer, Branch Sales Manager, Manager Sales Standard , Manager Warranty Operations, Manager Equipment Tools & Calibration and then worked with Accenture Malaysia for Daimler Group’s project established Product Expert & CSTAR for both sales and after sales in all Mercedes Benz’s dealership in Malaysia. He motivate himself and his team engineers, sales force, trainers, auditors, suppliers, service & sales network, to exceed expectations beyond their capabilities as individuals. His interpersonal skills and multi experiences enable him to effectively create productive relationships with diverse group. He is an analytical thinker and a visionary who develops clearly defined strategies to meet corporate objectives. Ultimately, he is also a results-oriented person able to handle multiple challenges en-route to achieving company goals and objectives.
- MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), AutoCad, Merit, Euclid, Catia V4, Catia V5, Product Data Management (PDM), SPSS, SAP and ERP
- Professional Mechanical Engineer “Ir” with practising certificate (Reg No: C110757) since 2001 with Board of Engineers Malaysia till present
- Member for The Institution of Engineers Malaysia since 6th June 2011, Committee Member for Engineering Education Technical Division (E2TD) IEM for 2014/2015, as Co-Opted Member for E2TD IEM for 2015/2016, Committee Member for E2TD for 2016/2017, Co-Opted Member for E2TD IEM for 2017/2018, Committee Member for Membership Driving Programme IEM for 2017/2018 & 2018/2019 and Committee Member for E2TD for 2018/2019. Achieved presidential award of excellence representing Engineering Education Technical Division as for being most improved Technical Division for the year 2017.
- Associate Asean Engineer (AER ID: 3218) with Asean Engineering Register since 19th December 2012 till present
- Investigating committee member for Board of Engineers Malaysia since March 2001 till present
- Professional Mechanical Engineer’s Mentor for IEM since 23rd March 2016 till present
- Professional Mechanical Engineer’s Assessor & Interviewer for IEM since 1st June 2017 till present
- Technical Committee on Statistical Methods represented IEM for SIRIM since 18th June 2015 till present
- As a mentor for 3 mentees for engineering graduate under IEM’s log book program that pursue for Professional Engineer’s assessment