irsukhairul.com can guide graduate engineer to obtain professional engineer (PE) with Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM) through proper mentor scheme with The Institution of Engineers Malaysia (IEM)
For companies in the automobile industry, irsukhairul.com training, coaching and consultancy services either in English or Bahasa Malaysia language or both anywhere focus on the following:
- 6 Sales process for retail outlet
- 7 step process for workshop
- Managing product recall and large service campaigns
- Managing Equipment Tools & Calibration
- Managing schedule waste collection
- Managing sales training and technical training
- Managing showroom operation
- Managing workshop operation
- Quality management toward ISO9001 certification
- Social media sales & marketing for sales engineer and sales executive applicable for any industry
- Product Expert development, training, coaching and implementation for Best Customer Experience
- Sales Executive development, training, coaching and implementation for Best Customer Experience
- Engineering Design & Development till production for plastic and metal components
- Specialize in automotive aerodynamic & testing for performance
- Specialize in automotive anti-corrosion, painting, sealing for testing and rust protection
- Specialize in bumper design toward meeting the crash test requirement
- Specialize in plastic pp material, composite, fiber glass and foam material meeting standard requirement
- Professional Engineer (PE) development, training and coaching toward PE certification
irsukhairul.com also can develop your website with affordable price.
This time, very reasonable price offer to client and please do contact irsukhairul.com to get your quotation.
Ir Sukhairul Nizam Abdul Razak received his early education at Sekolah Menengah Methodist ACS Klang Selangor. He later furthered his study at University Technology of Malaysia (UTM Skudai) in Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering (Aeronautical). He also received Master in Business Administration from Charles Sturt University Australia. He is also registered as Professional Mechanical Engineer with practicing certificate since 2001 with Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM, C110757). Currently, he is pursuing his PhD study in Business Admin at Open University Malaysia.
His professional career started at Proton R&D since 1995 as design engineer follow with other positions in various departments for nearly 18 years. As a creative, dynamic body design engineer, Branch Sales Manager, Manager Sales Standard , Manager Warranty Operations, Manager Equipment Tools & Calibration and then worked with Accenture Malaysia for Daimler Group’s project established Product Expert & CSTAR for both sales and after sales in all Mercedes Benz’s dealership in Malaysia. He motivate himself and his team engineers, sales force, trainers, auditors, suppliers, service & sales network, to exceed expectations beyond their capabilities as individuals. His interpersonal skills and multi experiences enable him to effectively create productive relationships with diverse group. He is an analytical thinker and a visionary who develops clearly defined strategies to meet corporate objectives. Ultimately, he is also a results-oriented person able to handle multiple challenges en-route to achieving company goals and objectives.