3) Branch Manager (Nationwide) Proton Edar Sdn Bhd Rm3500 – rm4500 min 5 years (Senior Executive) 26/9/2017 Jobstreet
1) Build relationships with new clients and business partners.
2) Inculcate a customer service mindset and compliance to company’s policies and SOP’s to all staff under the Sales Manager’s span of control.
3) Conduct market intelligence and identify outlet’s opportunities and differentiators in relation to the competition, to cater for potential growth in revenue and profits.
4) Anticipate the sales outlet’s needs and requirement in order to achieve set targets and to be in tandem with the company’s strategies.
5) Grow and develop the competencies of staff under Sales Manager’s span of control and harness their talents by inculcating Proton’s core and leadership competencies for them to be achievement oriented.
1) Achieve monthly and annual revenue and PBT targets for the outlet as per approved AMP.
2) Achieve monthly and annual sales targets for the outlet.
3) Monitor the performance of revenue generating positions i.e Sales Advisors and ensure the achievement of set targets.
4) Manage and control the outlet’s operational expenditure and capital expenditure budgets utilization as per approved AMP, whilst ensuring budget utilizations are always optimized.
5) Analyse and review outlet’s performance against targets and devise improvement action plans based on root cause analysis.
6) Ensure all policies, SOPs and action plans related to SSI are complied to and fully implemented by all staff at the outlets.
7) Plan and execute outlet’s awareness and ground marketing activities with full participation by relavant staff.
8) Manage sales stocks in accordance to policies and SOPs which include the proper management of slow moving stock and stock ageing.
9) Ensure all requirements under the PROTON Quality Delivery Standard (PQDS) are complied to.
10) Ensure outlet’s financial related matters are managed in accordance to policies and SOPs.
11) Ensure debts collection are within stipulated terms.
12) Ensure proper management and maintenance of outlets’ buildings, facilities and equipments including monitoring the ongoing validity of licenses and certifications for buildings, facilities and equipments.
13) Ensure outlet’s compliance to all of the company’s policies and SOPs particularly those relating to outlet’s operations including but not limited to ISO 9001:2008 and SHE documentation and requirements.
14) Ensure outlet’s compliance with company’s CI as needed or as directed by management.
15) Ensure outlet’s participation and implementation of relevant HMS activities ie 5S, Autonomous Maintenance, Innovative Creative Circle and Kaizen Suggestion Scheme.
16) Ensure the staff development requirements are complied to (eg skills and competencies development, product knowledge, etc) and to highlight on other development requirements based on the needs of the outlets.
17) Manage staff related matters in line with authority, prior to upward escalation if and when required.
18) Protect the company’s strategies advantage by ensuring confidential information remains as such.
19) Ensure all staff represent the company in professional manner in their disposition and attire.
20) Execute and implement any jobs or instructions assigned by Area Manager, Regional Manager, Head of Sales Management and the management time to time.
C) Continuous Improvement
1) Take necessary actions to improve SSI rating and monitor the outlet’s compliance to activities initiated by Sales Management Division, Quality Division and the company.
2) Monitor all complaints and issues related to outlets lodged by CRM Division and ensure action taken and/or resolution as per standard timeline.
3) Act on any abnormalities, non compliance and potential issues at outlet’s operations and assist to effectively resolve the issues.
4) Ensure all corrections and corrective actions arising from improvement initiative,directive,internal and external audits and other channels or activities are carried out immediately and within given timeline.
1) Candidate must posses at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree, any field.
2) At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
3) Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written.
4) Excellent leadership skills with proven coaching and mentoring capabilities.
5) Excellent negotiation, influencing and problem solving skills.
6) Networking skilss with stakeholders.
7) Strong work ethics and time management skills.
8) Able to use IT tools and its application.
9) Dedicated, dilligent, tenacious and performance driven.
10) Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Sales – Corporate or equivalent
11) Full time position available